The CBD market is expanding rapidly with the approval of the 2018 Farm Bill. With a projected value of 22 billion dollars by 2022, many retailers are looking searching for where to buy wholesale CBD products USA. We’ve listed here some of the best companies, as well as what you should expect when you’re getting wholesale products.
Global Cannabinoids is a B2B company comprising of a team of custom cannabinoid formulation experts. As pioneers in the industry, they were able to supply to over 40,000 customers. The goal is to provide customers with the best CBD products at the shortest delivery time possible.
Their supply comes from the largest hemp farms in Arizona, California, Colorado, Minnesota, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, and Oregon. They also have one of the largest selection of CBD wholesale products such as
- CBD edibles and soft gels
- Tinctures and drops
- Water-soluble CBD liquid and powder
- CBD bath bombs
- High-CBD Hemp Flower
- CBD & CBG Vape Liquid
Highland Farms focuses on bringing customers natural solutions. Their goal is to provide the highest quality CBD Hemp products that won’t load you with harmful side effects due to synthetic compounds. They’ve partnered with top sellers of quality hemp products, ensuring you only get the best hemp-derived products. Some of their partners include:
- Jolly Green Oil
- Natural Hemp
- Nature’s Script
- Pinnacle Hemp
- PURE CBD
- Swiss Relief
The company ensures fast processing of your orders and offer free shipping on industrial hemp products.
CBD Hemp Experts
As a B2B specializing in wholesale CBD Products in the USA, CBD Hemp Experts are committed to giving premium-grade hemp extract. They have a GMP certified facility as well as FDA registration for producing private label and white label CBD products.
All hemp products used are farmed in the US and undergo ultra-clean extraction before processing. Afterward, CBD products go through 3rd party testing to ensure safety and legality. They have over 150 uniquely formulated CBD products. Whether you’re looking for Beauty & Personal Care, Health & Wellness, as well as Pet Care, they’ve got you covered.
How do I find a CBD Supplier?
With so many choices, it’s hard to find a wholesale CBD supplier that you can trust. As a general rule, you should look at the following:
- A legit manufacturing facility that you can cross-check – a manufacturing facility will ensure that you have the outstanding quality of hemp-derived products.
- Details of the hemp source – a responsible seller should know where they got their hemp for manufacturing. Is it from a licensed local supplier in the US? Do they observe sustainable practices and ensure the raw materials are chemical-free?
- In-depth knowledge of the entire process – you need a company that can give you support should you have any questions about the how’s and why’s of CBD products.
- Necessary regulatory licenses – ISO certification ensures that the company has excellent quality management systems. This gives you a guarantee that the company is able to provide the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Appropriate manufacturing certifications – the company should carry Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) as well as Governance and Professional Practice (GPP) certifications. For the highest quality industrial hemp products, you should look for US Hemp Authority Program certification.
- Provision of COAs (certificate of analysis) – based on a 2017 study, about 70% of CBD products that you buy online don’t have proper labeling. They also carry more or less than the actual CBD as advertised.
If you wish to partner with companies providing wholesale CBD products in the USA, make sure that you do your research. What they carry will be the base of your reputation as a CBD distributor. Only partner with wholesalers who understand the concepts of wholesale distribution and will support you during your early stages.